Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

Easy Paleo Friendly Kale Chips!

One of the to-do's on my holiday vacation list was to make kale chips. I know, I know, I need to find something more exciting to do, but this was exciting to me. :) I have always wanted to try them and never took the plunge. This recipe is so easy, and SUPER healthy and delicious.


Ingredients:
1 bag dry kale leaves (do not get the chopped kind, while it works, its much harder to eat!)
Sea Salt
Olive Oil

Directions:
Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees
Lay kale flat on baking sheet
Drizzle with olive oil and season salt



If you have a few extra minutes I would add the kale to a large plastic bag prior to placing on the baking sheet. Add the olive oil (1-2 tablespoons) and salt and shake in the back. This ensures it all gets coated with the olive oil. For some optional seasoning you can also add garlic powder. 

Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool. Eat! Thats it. I told you it was easy! I bet they won't last long!

And in case you still aren't sold, here are all the benefits of eating kale! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.