Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

Weekend Recap! (Photo Download!)

I thought it would be fun to do a little weekend recap (aka a download of pictures from my iPhone. Plus its Monday and that makes me think about the weekend! :) So here you go!

First lets chat about all that SNOW!! Well we didn't get any, maybe a couple of flurries and that is it. But don't get me wrong, its freaking cold here which means cabin fever. What do you do with two toddlers under two with cabin fever? GET CREATIVE!




Yes, that is a dust buster. The love to clean. :) So we clean everything and pretend to clean everything. 

Next up was cooking. I do a lot of planning and cooking on the weekends to prepare for the week. In addition to making this awesome soup, I made these heart shaped cornbread muffins. (Which I have to say took all my will power NOT to eat them!) But they are cute right? And everyone loved them. 


I also did a LOT of meal planning which I will be posting about later this week. 5 days of lunches all pre-packed and ready to go. I usually do it the night before and thought it was time to change it up. I am excited to not have to deal with packing for 6 more days! 


We decided on Sunday to take the girls swimming. A gym by our house was having an open house so we stopped in and used the pool for free :) Hey you can't blame us right? In addition to the swimming the best part was walking into the gym knowing that my workout was already done and I didn't have to stand in line for a class pass, wait in line for the treadmill or waste 15 -20 minutes driving there everyday. For once I wasn't jealous of everyone else being at the gym! :) 


My playroom workouts are much more fun! :) (AND efficient!) 


Last but not least, I organized my new tea collection. Which sounds ridiculous, but I am semi-obsessed with all my new teas and this little company called The Tea Spot. I arranged this so its sitting on our stove on a cute little tray. Its like my own little tea shop waiting for me every morning and every afternoon. My favorite so far is Chocolate Cherry Bomb and Chocolate Peppermint Patty (both black teas). Do you catch the theme? Calorie free chocolate. YES please!


So there you have it. A nice little recap of a cold, January weekend. Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. As a reminder, all opinions on this site are my own.